I have been working on this painting for about three weeks now. Between the layering of colors and alternating with masking compound and waiting for it all to dry. I am so not patient! I love how deep and rich the colors are. I went back in with magenta and a really bright pink to add more detail and create more dimension. And of course, viridian green and indigo for the leaves. After I removed the masking compound and sat back to look at the work - it reminded me of a serigraph print. I actually thought about leaving it as is. It had depth and the shaped were interesting. But, being who I am, I had to go back in with more detail.
Interesting enough, the most difficult stage of this painting was titling it.